To support our team, we are looking as soon as possible for a tiler who will be happy to take on responsibility in our company for the independent and professional execution of the work assigned to him/her.
- View Projects – Material Ordering and Work Scheduling
- Independent and professional execution of the works
- Your professional competence and the equipment you receive from us enable you to recognise and implement customer wishes
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship
- You are courageous and committed and always on the lookout for new challenges
- Friendly and open-minded
- Readiness for flexible working hours
- Willingness to travel
- Driving licence for passenger cars (class 3 or B)
We offer you:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a great team with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- A versatile field of activity
- Performance-related payment
- An intensive, subject-specific familiarisation phase
Curious? So are we!
Send us your application now by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you.